September 10, 2008

School daze...

Jeremiah and I had our first day of school last week. I think I was more nervous than he was! It has been a long time since I actually had to be up, showered, dressed and ready in the morning on a regular basis. Nothing like last year when I could drop him off in my PJ's if needed!

he was ready to go about 45 minutes before we even needed to head out....the school is just across the highway from us at our church :)

So far we've both enjoyed school. Jeremiah has enjoying making new friends and I am learning a lot about patience. I have been assisting Ms. Chrissy, their teacher, while Ms. Star, the owner is recovering from having a baby. I really, really enjoy all the fun songs, crafts and just seeing the kids learn.

I took a pic of Jeremiah before we left and then he took some of me, but then my camera died when I got to school...soooo there will be more pics of school-time soon!

No comments: