November 14, 2008

The Latest...

So we have been keeping busy, busy, busy these last few weeks. We are in the middle of a remodel in our garage...making it into a family room. It seems like we are outgrowing our space so fast! It will be great when it is all done.

The kids have been missing Daddy with his crazy schedule, so they are really enjoying any "daddy-time" they can get!





I had a check-up last night and things are still going well. I am working on being more obedient and taking things easy....not so easy for me! The kids enjoyed an evening with their fav teenager, Katie...



Other than the day-to-day, we are just enjoying our wonderful family.

1 comment:

CWIKS said...

Your hair is so cute. It is so awesome to see you and John with the kids. I can't believe how old Katie looks too. I hope that you are feeling great, you look awesome. Blessings to you all.