June 17, 2009

Jeremiah lost his first tooth at his wiffle ball game last night! It makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast....I blubbered in the kitchen after I tucked him in that night for a good twenty minutes :) He buddy got him in the mouth and his tooth fell right out -it was a little loose already- the tooth is still in the middle of the Round-up Arena somewhere.... I took this pic for him so I could post it and the Tooth Fairy could have proof that he really lost it...she was suppose to pay him last night, but she got a little overbooked so she's making her stop tonight!





Grammy came over tonight for a quick visit before she heads off on a trip for work for a whole week...LOVE YOU GRAMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too. picture turned out pretty good. I will miss you all. Love grammy oxoxoxoxoxox