February 3, 2007

TOO LONG...

Wow! I didn't realize that I had slacked-off on the old blog for so long! Sorry!
The latest news is not all that appealing. Alison has been terribly sick and we could definitely use some prayers for healing. She has had an eye infection, cold/flu and now stomach flu all within the last two weeks! She is getting pretty worn out and so am I! Jeremiah has thankfully remained healthy...PRAISE GOD!
Tonight John and I were able to spend the evening with some of my good friends from High School as we all welcomed home our good friend Andrew back to the US from Iraq. It was great to catch-up and visit with everybody...especially since we are literally spread all over! So, from our family.."Welcome Home, Andrew! And thank you so much for serving our country!"

I hope you all have a fabulous week! Here are a few of the lighter moments from our last couple of weeks...

No comments: