April 6, 2009

"I'm having a baby"...NO, NOT ME! I've been hearing these words a lot lately. I know this much: there are 3 ladies at church, one close friend and one old friend...all having babies. There are a few I know are trying or going to be very soon...I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two, at least...

After a weekend away at Wallowa scrapbooking, I've realized that I will never be caught up with my life in scrapbooks....so, to all of you having babies -GOOD LUCK! Take lots of pictures and make sure you scrap as much as you can whenever you have time because they don't slow down or stop moving and that makes for lots and lots and lots of pictures!

I'm hoping with all the babies and soon-to-be babies around me, it will hopefully distract me for the next couple years so I won't want anymore!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I love babies! I love to hold them, rock them, sing to them, and even get spit up on by them, but LOVE to hand them back when they need their mom and dad. It's nice to get a good night's sleep though (until you have a driving teenager - which I won't have for another year and a half) ;)

Bekie said...

Love your new background! Sounds like you might want to try to do some Digital Scrapbooking. That is what I think I will do with my digitals. And just try to scrap the ones that I have already printed. I cant imagine trying to keep up with 4 monkeys to scrapbook. Good Luck!