January 5, 2012

A day in my life

I thought I would just do a short run down of what I ate today.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrammbled with onion and a handfull of spinich, 2 slices bacon, coffee

Lunch: Leftover Kremer's Cold Killer Soup

Dinner: Paleo Lasagna

I didn't snack today because I was feeling like I might be getting a cold AND I have been doing a Sugar Detox which I think is why I felt icky.

Here is what the kids had:

Breakfast: "Cereal" made of pulsed Almonds and cranberries and topped with Coconut milk.
Snack: Banana

Lunchbox(older kids): Leftover Soup, Carrot stix with Paleo mayo, trail mix(I made)
Little kids: Nitrate free turkey, fruit gummies , sliced orange, scrambled egg

Little kids snack: Almonds and cranberries; later Sliced apple and almond butter.

Big Kids After School Snack: Organic Golden Apple

Dinner: Paleo Lasagna

Nothing to fancy-schmancy....just real food!

No comments: