January 29, 2009

Baby Judah Rhodes

Just wanted to fill everyone in...I was scheduled for induction this morning but ended up going into labor on my own. After epidural, a nap and about 15 minutes of pushing...Judah arrived! He's 9lb 11oz and 21.5in born at 11:25am. We are both happy and healthy. He is two pounds bigger than Hosanna was and I thought she was a tank! He has the biggest hands and feet I've ever seen on a baby...he is absolutly perfect.
Thank you to all who have been praying and for all the love and support. We have the greatest family and friends...God has truly blessed us!






















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations...what a "little" sweetie...HA! :)

~Sarah

RobbinGaye said...

Thanks so much for letting us share in your day! We love you all! Papa & Nana XOXO

Suzie said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome and you look GREAT! I'm so glad everyone is healthy (especially Judah). Just sun his bare buns so he won't visit the blue light. HUGS!

the Miller's said...

Congrats to ALL!! Glad baby Judah is here and both of you are healthy!

me said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for all of you!